'That' Anna Scholz dress!

So...



As promised, Cliff from Anna Scholz emailed me the pics of me wearing that beautiful, printed maxi dress from Anna's new collection. Now let me remind you that this dress was 5 sizes too small, but the all over print really disguises the fact that it is clinging to my tummy for dear life, but, what do we think....?





Silk, Printed Maxi Dress - Anna Scholz



From what I can see online for the new collection so far, the dress isnt yet available in the maxi length, only in the shorter length, it is also part of Anna's White Label collection, (I feel the more grown up range of hers) but with lots of imagination this dress could be styled so many different ways, young and old alike! If I also remember rightly the dress will retail at around £400. I know, I know, way out of my price range at the moment but I can honestly say this dress feels as amazing as it looks. The fabric, the cut, everything about it was perfect. A real statement, luxury piece that will last season, after season, after season! I bought 4 maxi dresses last year and they were my go-to staple for the summer, I find they are timeless, so feminine and every woman wears hers differently. If you are looking for a piece that is going to turn heads this coming season which you will get tons of wear out of, I would seriously point you in the direction of Anna Scholz if you are looking to splash a bit of cash....

But heres a little treat for you all, if you are looking to update your wardrobe with some of Anna's gorge pieces there is a 10% discount for all readers valid until the end of February. Just be sure to enter 'PLUSLONDON' in the voucher box at checkout to get your 10% off new collection items and, get this SALE items until the month is out! Dont miss it!

Does anyone have enough cash spare to buy this for me?!?! No?



Night Night Bloggies!



BIG LOVE! <3


Blog Archive