Frock me!

So, although the weather is getting colder and I should really be thinking how best to keep wrapped up warm and toastie (especially at the moment as I am full of a horrid horrid cold) my attention is always distracted by all the pretty party wear which is beginning to come out of the wood work ready for the Christmas party season.

Until about 2 years ago, I never owned a dress and wearing one would never have crossed my mind whatsoever, but something happened and now I am a dress whore! I just cant help myself, they are my guilty pleasure and my wardrobe is now absolutely bursting with them! Thrown on with a pair of leggings and ankle boots for a casual look or done up to the nines with strings and strings of pearls and heels which are undoubtedly going to kill me for weeks after I have worn them, for a night out!

So after having the latest
Evans catalogue drop into my email inbox this morn I thought Id have a little round up of my fave fancy frocks for the up and coming party season!









Images all borrowed from Evans, Very, ASOS and Yours. Thank you!

Blog Archive