WANT WANT WANT!

Just a quick post this evening, I want this outfit so hard...


Dress - ASOS Curve £38

Shoes - ASOS £45


...and the shoes are just so awesome, but maybe a little to high for moi! Id still give them a try though!

I have unfortunately spent so much money this week though so purchases of said items will be on hold for the mean time! I have finally picked up a biker jacket from Evans, which I am waiting on delivery on and also a black tulip cut skirt and an embellished shoulder t-shirt from Yours Clothing which should be with me by Monday fingers crossed! So as soon as I get them I will post some pics and maybe a cheeky OOTD? Until then, I shall be dreaming of tottering about in those amazing peeptoes, clad in awesome dress, amazing clutch in one hand and an enormous cocktail in the other....*bliss*

Blog Archive