That's my jam AKA I'm blocked

Haha, how I amuse myself with that title :D Making statements that I can't bring to fruition and all. Well my mom told me to make another post, and I just said "What? What do I write about?" It's a bad place to be in as a blogger, to have nothing you think is worth writing about. I do have more travel writeups, but I can't bring myself to do reviews, outfits (that's right out) or makeup.

In real life I have been going through some fandoms rather quickly, and lately I'm back into Gorillaz. I don't want to be one of those elitists or poseurs that say "I like it before it began ARGH!" (I mean seriously I saw some guy saying he liked Gorillaz since he was 4... Is it really that necessary to liked them since the beginning? :/ )

But I did like them since 2001 when their PVs (and Daft Punk which I came to love that day as well) were aired on Toonami's Midnight Run as a special. I remember saying up late, ah, youth. So recently I have been listening to them (Plastic Beach and the Fall are just ok) and music more in general, then I figured I could share some of my favorite songs, and you might know me better haha.



Gorillaz Dirty Harry
Not my favorite song of theirs but I like this video, sorry that it has subtitles (distracting you know)


Lady Gaga Bad Kids
I like this song quite alot, and my previous job used to play it all the time so it got stuck haha!


Bruno Mars (feat. Cee Lo Green) The Other Side
I don't get this video seriously, it has nothing to do with this song, but atleast the song is good. And I was in line for the Haunted Mansion at DisneyWorld with Bruno Mars once. Ha.


Queen Killer Queen
I like most of Queen's singles so I just picked one haha.


The Jackson 5 I want you Back
I can play this on repeat over and over. Man listen to Michael's voice at that young age D: Why are some people talented??


Daft Punk Tron - End Titles
If you don't like Tron, I just don't know. Several good songs on this soundtrack. I hear Disney's gonna do Tron 3 and 4, I don't approve of money grabs


Gorillaz Do Ya Thing (Feat. Andre 3000 and James Murphy)
And let's finish with Gorillaz, their newest PV (for their tie-in with Converse). Yes, this must have a continuous repeat XD


Hmm, honestly it was a bit hard to pick songs for this post. I am not a huge music person and I generally like most stuff as long as it's not too vapid and poppy (which most is unfortunately) but I have a hard time picking favorites.

I'm going to try and get some new Drag makeups done, but I need fab outfits to go with. And After I lose weight I plan to get some rock style back in me^^

Blog Archive