Nothin' but a good time baby.....

Good evening guys!



Well I have just got home from a super weekend catching up with my girlies and dancing the night away at BGP in London. It was so much fun, unfortunately I had to go to work straight from London today so I couldnt go and have a good ol' gossip over lunch this afternoon about the nights shenanigans but nevermind. I wore that beautiful Pink Jacquard Evan's dress and it made me feel amazing and all Christmassy and pretty, I teamed it up with some ultra girly peeptoe, pink kitten heels, a pretty pearly headband and a white cardigan and I must admit I was rather pleased with the result! I promise to post pics in the week, along with a heads up to a lovely bit of retro wear...anyway I am a very very sleepy Nom now so I will leave you with a pic of me and my ultra glam, gorgeous friends...



Night night plusettes!




BIG LOVE <3



Blog Archive