Plus Size Tights.com discount and the Plus Model Magazine Blog Post!

Ello ello,



I bet you all thought you wouldn't be hearing from me again so soon, but I have some exciting bits and pieces to post.
First of all this morning I was so pleased to see my little image posted on the Plus Model Magazine Fashion Friday Blog Post. They have featured my floral tunic Evans outfit which I posted a few weeks ago and I have to say I am chuffed to bits! So a big thank you to the guys over at Plus Model Mag for featuring it and linking up to my blog, its massively appreciated.....



*Click here to see the post over at Plus Model Magazine!*





Secondly I wanted to tell you all about a website whom are my favourite people right now for many many reasons. Im not sure how many of you have the same problem, but my massive peeve here in the UK as a plus size girl is how difficult it is to get good fitting tights. I am aware that certain other plus retailers claim that their tights are to fit up to a size 32 but in my experience even their largest pair I cant get over my amply proportioned bum, so I feel their claims are worthless. Anyway I discovered a few months ago a website called Plus Size Tights.com whom stock a wealth of hosiery which ranges from 40 inch hips and supplies hosiery for hips up to 100 inches. I was amazed when I found them and I must admit, like whenever I discover places whom claim they create great plus size tights, I am always rather dubious. I have to say, so far I have never yet been disappointed by Plus Size Tights.com. I usually always order their '40 Denier soft black opaque tights' in a pack of 2 for an amazing price of only £6.75 (with the option of free p&p) and they have never failed me! The fit is great and the quality is amazing! So I urge you all to go and check them out, and while you are there please take advantage of a special discount code which I have been given exclusively to offer to my followers! Just enter the code 'diamondsnpearls' at the checkout and you are entitled to a great 15% off right up until the 3rd January 2011! If you are thinking of ordering tights for the party season get in now!!!!



So after all the excitement of my morning with the blog stuff, I am also on a little comedown from a job interview I had this morning eagerly awaiting the call to see if I was successful. In other news my Simply Be dress STILL hasn't arrived in time for my night out tomorrow so I am going to have to head over as quick as
I can to my local Westfield shopping centre to try and grab something. I am so angry at Simply Be right now!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Anyway, here I go again! Please let me know if you use the code, Id love to hear your experiences too! And thanks for the support!!!



BIG LOVE! <3








Blog Archive