I *heart* nails! Barry M Instant Nail Effects!


So,

I was sitting on my break at work today flicking through a copy of Company when I spotted this little beauty, Barry M Instant Nail Effects polish. The write up claimed that if you brush a coat of this little badboy across the top of an existing polish, that somehow the top coat of black Barry M polish magically splits and forms a sort of animal
print pattern! I was like *OMG* I need to try some of this stuff! I am notoriously bad at keeping up with my nails, I am a hardcore makeup fiend, but I never seem to have much patience when it comes to nails. So, on my lunch break tomorrow I shall be hot footing it over to Boots to see if they have it in yet and I will give it a try! I cant wait! Has anybody else used it?!

Oh, btw.....


Blog Archive