Runway Inspiration - Hazy 70's chic

Hey guys,



So, theres the tricklings of the new Spring/Summer trend edging its way into stores at the moment ready for the up and coming season. A key look which is coming through is 70's chic, which I have to admit I am so excited about. When I saw the return of beautifully tailored wideleg trousers, the maxi dress sticking around with new gorgeous chiffon layers thrown in and super fun prints I was thrilled! Im so sick of squeezing myself into my skinny jeans, I mean, dont get me wrong I have loved them but Im a happier girl with the return of the widelegs, Im serious! One of the main reasons for me sticking to dresses and leggings over the past year was due to the sheer comfort and not wanting to deal with the pain that skinny jeans and jeggings can be! I know, I know, we should all wear what we are comfortable in but I am guilty of being a bit of a throw away fashion victim. So Ive had a nosey through some of the runway looks from 2010 which forcast the impending sexy 70's, and this Derek Lam look was by far my favourite, I actually cannot wait to get on this look....





Pintuck Blouse - £22.99 New Look Inspire

Soda Mix Tassle Bag - £34 Evans

Wideleg Trousers - £25 Very

Peeptoe Wedge - £50 ASOS

Earrings - £7.50 Evans

Ring - £5 Evans



I know I have moaned about New Look Inspire recently, but as the new season is starting to come through I have noticed that their items seem to be much more on trend than what we were seeing last year and replicating their straight size range much more. There is loads and loads of chiffon, which is great but I am hoping that they dont OD on it. The accessories line at Evans is brilliant at the moment, so much glam stuff, I am going to be better with accessories this year (this is my pledge!). I am also looking forward to seeing the new styles that come through with the maxi as the season draws nearer. The maxi was my best friend last summer, I have to say I have never felt sexier than when I wore mine, so flattering and comfortable whatever your shape or size!



What looks are you loving ladies?!



So anyway, I am off to the Plus Size Tall, Evans model final tomorrow to support my friend Lorna who I asked you all to vote for previously! I cant wait to take lots of pics, so will update you all on that. I am also starting a new job on Monday (Squee) no more uniform and lots of officey dressing so hopefully Ill have some more OOTD's for you!



BIG LOVE<3>

xoxox




Blog Archive