OOTD Evans Model Final....

Hi guys,


This is just a really quick OOTD post as promised. Evans posted the pics from the model final on their Facebook page and I spotted one taken of me in the outfit that I wore, so here it is...


Jacket - Evans A/W 2010

Chiffon Tunic - New Look Inspire £26.99

Leggings - New Look Inspire 2009

Stack Heel Wedge - New Look £14.99!!! (BARGAIN!)

I felt great in this! I have to have a platform on a pair of heels now as I find it makes them so much more comfortable to walk in, the heels are also on sale at the moment in a range of different colours, they were originally £24.99, seriously I would grab them as they are going to go really well with the up and coming 70's influenced season!

First day of new job went well, I have unfortunately though stumbled upon a major dilemma which I have never really had before but I noticed lots of other women seemed to suffer with it, there is hardly any decent workwear ANYWHERE! I popped to Evans in a mad dash this evening to try and get myself another pair of smart trousers, I cant say I was impressed. I have also had a browse through Simply Be and most of their trousers are either out of stock in my size or too long! *sigh* Anyone have any tips? Please do share!!!!!

Anyway tis bedtime, I am a 9-5'er now you see....

Big Love <3






Blog Archive