Let me refer you over to an awesome amount of fabulousness.....


Hi guys!


Just a quickie from me, But I loved the latest post by Dee over at The Merry Traveller so much that I felt I had to refer you all over there to have a nosey (if you haven't already seen it!) Dee set everyone a challenge to 'Dress Up Your Denim' in anyway you could and my, haven't the girls stepped up to the plate! My personal fave is the outfit put together by the very awesome Katrin of http://reizende-rundungen.blogspot.com/. I love her edgy, rock chick look, she's so creative with her outfits and totally inspires me! Please Katrin, DRESS ME!!!!!


I love denim, but Ive pretty much edged away from it recently (as I mentioned in my last post) as I seem to favour the super comfort of leggings instead, but I am totally inspired by these ladies now, and I may, (if funds allow) treat myself to some awesome denim and jump on the bandwagon! Some of my fave denim pieces at the mo are....







...And my must have after being totally inspired by Katrin.....



Go take a peek guys!

P.S


Blog Archive