Fashion Hime Friday #63 - Caroline!

Hello and Happy Friday, well I guess its Saturday in much of the world, indeed there is not so much Friday left even here. But there's still time to enjoy the beginning of the weekend. It's a holiday weekend here but it will be all work and no fun for me, luckily the FHF can cheer me up haha. This week we meet the lovely Caroline, please enjoy it!!



Name: Caroline
Location: Sweden
Fashion Style: Girly
Link: http://everydaykawaii.blogspot.com/


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I've been interested my whole life!
I remember dressing up as Spice Girls as a child, and every other big celebrity at the time, and then I'd perform different acts in front of my family. It was so much fun & can very well be a reason to why I'm interested in clothes today. It really gives you your own character!


How did you discover your style?
I've been through all different stages; I've been the horse girl, dressing myself in comfortable clothing, the 'emo'-girl who had black & red all over, The one who likes to cosplay and so forth.. I have always been observant of people around me & the fashion popular at the moment and in magazines. As I always have been interested in asia i've read fashion magazine from over there too . It was so different from what people wear around here I immediately was drawn towards that kind of fashion, which led me to where I am today.


When do you dress in your style?
Everyday! Although depending on the occasion I might dress up, or dress down.



Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I think I do follow 'the rules' to a certain point, but I want to stand out too and that's when you have to be yourself.


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
It's not that I have a specific item, but I like to dress real girly so I tend to put on things that make my outfit seem that way.
Also, I think my bleachblond hair is kind of my signature & people can spot me from far away! ^^


What do you think is important about fashion?
Fashion is plain fun & is not to be taken dead serious. Dress up if that's what you want to do and if not, don't! The key is really to stay true to yourself and what you like.






If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!



Blog Archive