Fashion Hime Friday #64 - Golly-Locks!

Good morning everyone! It's Friday morning here, and sorry there's been some radio silence recently haha, but I think today's Fashion Hime Friday will make up for it! Its almost the weekend (or already the weekend depending on your location haha) so it's hard to be negative XD This week we are meeting the super lovely and cute Golly-Locks, please enjoy it!


Name: SY (Aka Golly-Locks)
Location: Singapore
Fashion Style: Ane Kei/ Gyaru/ Koakuma
Link: http://golly-locks.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I usually go along with how I was feeling that day. But most of the times I would switch between Mode/ sweet Gyaru and a more toned down kyaba style. I came to like dressing myself up when I was about 14 years old and got interested in particular, Japanese fashion when I was 16.


How did you discover your style?
I only started dressing up girly when I was about 18. There was quite a big transition in style from when I started till now. I started off Visual Kei for quite some time and then I switched to Gyaru/ Koakuma kei after quitting my band and happened across Sakurina in Koakuma Ageha~


When do you dress in your style?
Mostly when there are events, Japanese related fairs, going out with my girl friends or boyfriend.


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
Not really a fan of following fashion rules, after all I'm an Aries~ XD But when it comes to whether the clothes suit my body type and all, I'm quite picky about it. I don't know if I should call it a rule. But I'm very particular about it since I'm not really stick thin and petite like the Japanese models.


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
My signature item usually don't last so I guess it's not a signature item. But whenever I have the money I use it to do my crazy nails. I would do my nails every month to be like Sakurina's if I have the money~~


What do you think is important about fashion?
Fashion is all about feeling more confident about yourself but at the same time feeling comfortable. No point feeling uncomfortable in what we wear cos in the end it will not make us feel good. And though they say that there ARE rules when it comes to fashion, don't follow it blindly, only apply it when applicable.







If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive