Fashion Hime Friday #65 - Severine!

Good morning! I am really getting the Fashion Hime Friday in on time today right? It's still Friday in many places? XD Today will be busy for me, so I thought its best to post the new interview when there is a chance. I hope you will have a better day than me and that FHF is just the fun beginning! Today we meet the charming Severine, please enjoy!


Name: Severine
Nickname: Petitpaindepice (which mean little gingerbread girl in french)
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Fashion Style: Casual Gyaru: I like Giaru , Mori Gal and Cocolulu-Roxy-Colorful Style
Link: http://petitpaindepice.blogspot.com

What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I've always been interested in fashion but different styles. Before being interested in Kawaii and japanese culture I was "gothic" then I started to like casual and colorful clothes. When I visited Japan for the 1st time and the next ones I became more and more interested in Gyaru style. I can't define what style I am but I like many japanese fashion style as listed above.



How did you discover your style?
By visiting Tokyo many time -including mostly Harajuku and Shibuya-. Also by buying japanese Gal magazines.


When do you dress in your style?
When I have the time, for any occasion: it can be at university, for going out with friends but most of the time : during holidays. Especially when I'm in Japan.


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
Both... I like to have an inspiration and stick to general style but I like to mix different styles I like too.


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
The style itself : cute is my signature because it's very japanese-fashion inspired and nobody dress like that in my city. Except that, I dont have a accessory or clothing that I stick to because I like to mix, to be original and to always try new things.



What do you think is important about fashion?
Enjoing it ! simply ! and being confident about yourself, not to care about people's bad comments.







If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive