OOTD Zandra Rhodes for Simply Be

Hi guys!

So if you are a regular over here, you will remember I posted about attending the Liverpool Simply Be store launch, right? Well, whilst I was there I became the lucky lady to choose an item from the Zandra Rhodes collection from being the winner of one of the nights fab on the spot prizes! I opted for the gorgeous kimono maxi dress and luckily I had my fab friends gorgeous little girls christening a couple of weeks afterwards to be able to get it out and show it off!

As the weather was fabulous, in our mini October indian summer, I teamed it up with a pair of sandals (borrowed from the mothers wardrobe, cheers mom!), a gold Primark clutch, gold bangles and my fabulous Zedhead Designs earrings. What do you reckon? Beware, I had to take my own pics......ugh!



I honestly cannot describe how gorgeously, elegant I felt in this dress! I know the price looks a bit steep ladies, and to be honest the material probably isn't reflective of the price, BUT, the feeling this dress gave me would have been worth every penny if I had paid for it. My gorgeous Rachel friend said I looked like a goddess, d'awwwwww *blush* cheers mate! So if you are looking for something that is really going to turn heads for a special occasion, this is one not to be missed ladies, total show stopper!

Big Love!
xoxox

Blog Archive