Fashion Hime Friday #67 - Mai!

Hello and good day everyone! It's been awhile since the last Fashion Hime Friday so it's high time we start meeting some new hime! Haha. To everyone who sent in a application recently, please give me a few more days to reply TT/ But in the meantime, there's the wonderful weekend coming up again haha! Please enjoy meeting the very lovely and sweet Mai today!


Name: Maii
Location: Malaysia
Fashion Style: Gyaru inspired
Link: http://maii-ismail.blogspot.com/



What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
My style are inspired by gyaru. I have interested in fashion world since i was 10 years old. That time i always read high fashion mag and also designing when i had free time. I discovered gyaru style 9 month ago.


How did you discover your style?
I saw a gyaru blog and i was stunned by their unique coordinate and lovely eyemake. That time, i start to improved my make up skills and i also read magazine to know what trend are IN every month.



When do you dress in your style?
I always dress up when i’m going out and depending on my mood, haha.


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I like to follow fashion trends, but sometime i will include my style a bit so i will comfortable with it.



Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
I always use my canmake bottom lash. It’s a gift from my mother and i love it because it’s my first Japanese brand lash. Oh, i always wear my moko-moko scrunchie because it is soo soft ^^


What do you think is important about fashion?
Always confident with what you wearing and feel proud of yourself !






If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive