Seeing Stars OOTD! So Fabulous @ Very.co.uk


Hi lovelies!

It's so good to be finally giving you a little outfit of the day! I am so rubbish at taking photos of my outfits, but after having a good old natter yesterday with the very awesome Em of Boombands, I decided sod it, if I have an outfit on and I'm lovin' it, you can have a good old mirror shot!

I clapped eyes on a fabulous star print tunic from Very's plus size range, So Fabulous, and I had to have it immediately! I am a sucker for star print and I am so glad it has come back around so quickly! I remember star print being around a couple of years ago, so when Dolce and Gabbana re-released this gorgeous cosmic delight on their 2011/2012 Autumn/Winter trend I was so excited when I saw it start trickling onto the high street!

The tunic is in a really comfy jersey fabric which hangs beautifully, I sized up as I wanted a really relaxed fit, it has great batwing-esque sleeves and has an elasticated fitted waist. The star print on the website pictures looks white, but in actuality it is a beige colour. I love it! Love, love love love it!

I wore it yesterday to the Simply Be launch of their Spring/Summer 2012 range, which I will post about in the next couple of days. I teamed it with my rust coloured leggings, biker jacket and some little flat suede shoes, comfy and chic me thinks! What do you think?





Star Print Tunic - £25 So Fabulous @ Very.co.uk
Leggings - ASOS Curve (Best leggings ever btw!)
Biker Jacket - Evans
Necklaces - Primark
Ring - Primark
Pillar Box Red Mani - Courtesy of the gorge Powderpuff Girls!



Big Love!
xoxox


Blog Archive