Fashion Hime Friday #68 - Anfisa!

Hi friends! Fashion Hime Friday is supposed to be a regular series right? It seems I've forgotten that lately! TT Personally I think FHF is so fun because we get the chance to learn more about so many new people, so I will try harder to keep going with it! (and maybe expand?? XD) Anywhooo this week we get to meet the super adorable Anfisa, please enjoy her great interview!


Name: Anfisa Sakurai
Location: Russia
Fashion Style:sweet lolita,gyaru
Link: www.anfisasakurai.blogspot.com

What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
Mostly im lolita. I prefer sweet and deco lolita style. I've been interested in lolita fashion for 3 years,but
dress like a lolita i began 1,5 year ago.
I also like gyaru-kei,especially hime gyaru. Im trying my best to look like more gyaru.i've been interested in gyaru fashion for 1 year


How did you discover your style?
i saw in internet shop with lolita clothes. I already was addicted to everything japanese,and as a result, i fell in love with
lolita clothes. I began to read more about this style. And one day i bought my first lolita dress)
but i didn't wear it so often.
about gyaru...I was inspired by one russian gal. Since that moment i began to buy gyaru magazines and etc



When do you dress in your style?
Unfortunately, its so difficult to wear lolita everyday here. So i wear it so seldom. Mostly on meet ups and festivals,but sometimes
i wear it in daily life.
And gyaru i can wear everyday)



Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
i rly don't like to follow fashion rules,its so boring. Especially i don't like lolita fashion rules.
my height is 173 cm and some persons say that im so tall for lolita,my dress looks on me so short and etc.
i don't think so. I think my dresses look perfect on me)



Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
yay,i love high heels) Its my obsession. I have so many heels.


What do you think is important about fashion?
just be yourself. It doesn't matter what ppl think about you and your style.
You have to be proud for your style.






If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive