I'm a University Graduate

Good morning everyone, oh! It's already noon here, I've been busy getting the photos ready for this post and getting my graduation gift. Sorry I've not been updating this week, but this entry today is important to me so hopefully its adds up to two or three posts worth haha!

Yesterday night was my graduation commencement ceremony, I graduated from my university with a Bachelors of Arts in Global Studies. I couldn't graduate with honors because of the grades I got in my first year but I think I did a good job pulling it up from ridiculously embarrassing to better than average XD




My gown was too long, but I wore my Murua tights and blue shoes (blue is a school color)


Though I have been in school since kindergarten, and I knew someday I would graduate from University, somehow this day was unexpected haha. It was a bit strange to be standing on a stage again (tho this was obviously better than my high school graduation!).




I wanted to graduate with gal style makeup so I wore lashes and lenses haha


With 3 of my classmates


Now I really am an adult, I can go back to get a Masters of course but this is the start of my life as an adult who must find a path and career in world. The ceremony was nice, though a bit long since we had soooo many management grads in my class. I didn't have much time on stage, but we all got 3 photos taken and I got my medallion!




My tassel and medallion


I still have to wait for my diploma to come, but I'm really done! Though it's just my university graduation my parents and best friend gave me some nice gifts! And my toughest, most memorable professor actually clapped for me specifically as I exited the stage #^^#



I got some lovely cards from my mom, dad, and best friend. Though most of my relatives had some excuse not to send me a card haha... But I got an amazing gift from my mom which is much too much, more than I deserve.






My graduation gift!


I got a new laptop! I've had my current Toshiba laptop for 4.5 years, I've luckily had no problems with it all (though I often hear bad reviews of Toshiba) but my microphone went out recently. This new laptop has 6gb RAM and a 750gb hard drive, my current one has 1gb RAM and a 150gb hard drive.

Anyhow, it was a good experience, I am enjoying the accomplishment, but I'm going to start looking for another office job asap. I've liked my office jobs much more than my service jobs and I want to save enough money to move to Japan for awhile quickly!

Blog Archive