Oh I Do Love A Splurge! My Top Sale Picks!

Ello lovelies!

So, the sales are in full swing! Everyone rushes out to fill their baskets with tat that they really don't need but get carried away with the mad rush!

Myself, I'm not even braving angry shoppers in town centres, instead I have opted to do the sale mooch from the comfort of my own bedroom, and these are my top picks.....

1. Evans Collection Wide Leg Trousers - was £45, now £30

2. ASOS Curve 40's Floral Print Wrap Dress - was £40, now £28

3. H&M BiB Cardigan - was £24.99, now £12.49

4. Yours Clothing Black & Mustard Spot Tunic - was £22, now £12

5. Forever 21 Leatherette Bag - was £24.75, now £17.99

6. Carvela Kurt Geiger Lana Ballet Flat - was £95, now £39

7. Naturally Close @ Simply Be Teal Bra - was £16, now £8.40

8. Converse @ Schuh - was £51, now £39.99


I have already purchased the Yours Spot Tunic and am currently awaiting it's arrival and I have owned that really lovely teal bra from Simply Be for a while and have to say it is one of my fave pieces of lingerie. I am hoping to splurge on the H&M cardigan very soon but the rest, well, I will have to wait and see how the pennies fare!

What have you been sale splurging on?????

BIG LOVE
XOXOX


Blog Archive