We Love TeeVanity's Interview | Sean O’Pry

We have Always Fallen in Love With Sean O’Pry Editorials ,campaigns, covers and runways but we have been very curios to know whats really behind that Beautiful, gorgeous and memorable presences in men's modeling.

Last Month Blogger TeeVanity had the pleasure of meeting Top Model Sean O’Pry before the Versace for H&M show in new york.



Tee: Some male models could care less about fashion. What are your honest feelings about fashion? Do you enjoy Modeling?

Sean: Fashions given everything to me I have, without fashion I wouldn’t be where I am today…so I’m very appreciative of it. And yes I enjoy modeling, not just for everything it’s given to me experience wise but also the chance to do something different is a very unique opportunity.

Learn more about Sean O’Pry Here 

Blog Archive