OOTD Summer Brights from One Stop Plus Uk

Evening all!

I haven't done an outfit post for absolutely ages (mainly because I have nobody to take pictures for me and feel a bit silly asking people!). But after receiving a gorgeous maxi dress from the folks over at One Stop Plus Uk I had no excuse but to show it off to you all!

Last year I fell in love with the summer maxi trend and was extremley pleased to see it make a return this season. The maxi, for me is so comfortable, versatile and so easy to wear, dressed down for daytime, or done up to the nines for an evening out.

I chose a vibrant coral number from the Taillissme collection, in a really slinky jersey fabric which hangs beautifully. I am only 5,4 and was also really pleased that the length of the dress suited me perfectly, it just skimmed below my ankle comfortably so that it wouldn't drag across the floor and also wasn't too short making it look like it had shrunken (like some maxi's I have come across seem to do).

I went for a lovely walk in a local country park yesterday, the sun was shining and the weather was great, all just right for the dress to get its debut, so here it is..

Coral Vest Maxi Dress - £29 Taillissme for One Stop Plus Uk


I layered it up with a little black jersey vest, my old faithful New Look Inspire sparkly black cardigan, which has been worn to death but is still doing me proud, some satin flat black peeptoes from H&M last season and my bargain Primark shades bought on Saturday for £1!


I felt so comfortable in this dress, its super stretchy and lightweight, but the material I'd say is made to last. I have had basic maxi vest dress's from other plus size retailers for the same price and the quality of the fabric hasn't been anywhere near as good as this which has pleased me immensely. This dress starts at a UK size 12 and goes all the way up to a UK 30, due to the stretch in the garment I would definitely recommend that it could fit anybody a size or 2 higher than that.


This is my first experience with One Stop Plus Uk and the Taillissme collection and overall I am definitely not disappointed and endeavour to order from them in the future. The website offers sizes from a Uk size 12 up to a Uk size 36, although I would say the ranges seem to thin out with less being offered over a size 28. I am really hoping that they start stocking the gorgeous Stephanie Zwicky's exclusive La Redoute.fr range and make it more accessible to us Brits as I never seem to be able to find it on the La Redoute Uk site (is it just me who can't find it?). Other pieces on the site I am currently covetting are....




And if I really had some cash to splash...

Pale Pink Sequin Dress - £109


So guys, go and check them out and let me know how you get on!


Big love!


Blog Archive