Fashion Hime Friday #52 - Nnena!

Hello very early Friday (here in MN) I am trying to stay on top of FHF, I know I missed last week >< It's still hard to remember now haha. But luckily here we are, and we can meet a new Fashion Hime! Please enjoy meeting the very lovely Nnena, and her nice interview!


Name: Nnena
Location: romania
Fashion Style: rock gyaru and mode, I guess
Link: http://xprincess-complex.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I don't know how to describe my style except for me. My style is me. I dress guided by how I feel, what I like and on what occasion I go out. Sometimes I dress up only because I'm bored and I feel sick to cheer myself up. I've been really interested in fashion for a period when I was around 12 I think, then my interest went on music so I just used to throw on a pair of jeans and a band shirt. Fashion sense came back one year ago when I started opening my eyes to the trends.


How did you discover your style?
I discovered my style last year, in summer 2010 when I went in Japan the second time. I accidentally went in a Lis Lisa and fell in love with gyaru


When do you dress in your style?
I try to do it everyday, although I have school and the dress code is kind of strict. I accesorize and wear some makeup so I can feel good about myself. Other than that, I dress up with every occasion


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I pretty much create my own. I've never been able to follow rules. If I would, I'd get bored by fashion.


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
I love my pink foxtail, even though I can't wear it much. The country I live in is very narrow-minded


What do you think is important about fashion?
I think the most important thing is to have fun. If you'd dress only by following some strict rules, it would feel like school or work. I think this is why fashion has such a success worldwide. Because it makes each person to show their real personality and creativity. It's important to be you and honest when you dress up and do your makeup. This is how I see it, for the least.




If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive