Fashion Hime Friday #53 - Cecy!

Hello everyone, How are you today! Does it feel like Friday to you? Well it doesn't to me, but perhaps posting the newest FHF will make it feel more like the beginning of the weekend after all! This week we get to meet the lovely and stylish Cecy, probably you've already seen her in Egg XDD



Name: Cecilia (Cecy)
Location: Santander (Spain)
Fashion Style: Gyaru
Link: http://cecy-gyaru.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I'm a gyaru, I've been a fan of Japanese fashion for many years, but until 2 years ago I decided to be completely gyaru


How did you discover your style?
I read a japanese blog about gyaru and i loved it


When do you dress in your style?
All the days (weekdays I have a more informal style than weekends)


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I usually read gyaru magazines and models blogs to know what is fashionable in Japan, but after I use my style


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
I love dolly wink false lashes i always use it!
Brands i use a lot, but my favourite are co&lu, Liz lisa and MA*RS



What do you think is important about fashion?
Always be cool and feel proud of yourself





If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive