Zandra Rhodes for Simply Be Launch


Evening guys!

How are you?

I was recently lucky enough to win a spot at the Zandra Rhodes launch event through the Simply Be Facebook competition that they had going on a short while ago. I was treated to travel down to London, a nights stay in a lovely hotel and some spends for the Simply Be website to chose myself a fab outfit for the event! Perfect! I was also thrilled to be able to catch up with some of my favourite blogger girlies, and have a good ol' gossip! I have only been around this little community a short while and love how welcome I have been made to feel, so just a little thank you to you all :)

Lauren, Kat, Lacara


I arrived at the venue with 2 lovely ladies from the Simply Be team who made me feel very welcome, I was also thrilled to see them proudly wearing items from the new Zandra range. The venue was lovely, at the top of a building which boasted amazing views of London, with yummy breakfast being served, gorgeous clothes hanging from railings and a room full of gorgeous girlies all enjoying the morning and looking amazing!

Gorgeous Girls modelling Zandra's items!

We were free to roam the rails and some ladies even tried on the items and gave us a little show! Loads of photos were taken and it was just a really positive lovely morning. Zandra freely chatted away with everybody and was interested in what we thought about the range. I have to say I was totally wowed by her style, she is such a unique character, she also wore a gorgeous chiffon kaftan from the range, amazing sparkly flares and the best glittery red platforms I have ever seen, all topped off with her fabulous pink bob! What a woman!

Myself and Zandra (She looks teeny tiny next to me! hehe)

Zandra being interviewed

I have to say I am quite impressed by the range, out of the 7 pieces I have seen I have my eye on at least 3 of them to own, including a gorgeous beige kimono maxi dress, a flowing purple kaftan and a feather print chiffon jacket. The items are all very classic and will last for seasons if you choose to invest, the other plus point I found about the items is that they look great on every body shape, such a vast range of shapes and sizes of women wore the items and every one of them looked fantastic!

Beige Kimono Maxi Dress - £99

Feather Print Chiffon Jacket - £49
(This pic doesn't do it justice it is lovely!)

Oh and also, I opted for the Pineapple Print Tunic as my outfit and I absolutely love it! Well worth a look ladies, I have had so many compliments on this item, generously sized but oh so comfortable and fun to wear! Check it out!

My bargain H&M platform sandals reduced to £5!!!

The range is currently available for pre-order at the Simply Be Preview Website there are also some other great Autumn/Winter items on show over there too!

Anyway enough for tonight, big thanks to the Simply Be team for having me, oh and look out for the announcements on new Simply Be stores due to open! CAN.NOT.WAIT!

Big Love
xoxox


Blog Archive