Fashion Hime Friday #59 - Kawaii Kiki!

Oh no! There were only three posts between this edition of FHF and the previous one, I have not been a very good blogger and having a weekly series like this makes it quite clear when I'm not up to speed haha. Sorry everyone, I'll try harder this week, but until then, please enjoy Kawaii Kiki's interview! She really lives up to her cute name XD


Name: Kawaii Kiki
Location: Colorado, United States
Fashion Style: Gyaru, casual himegyaru
Link: http://kawaiilovekiki.wordpress.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I would say that my style is a mix between Tsubasa Masuwaka and Satomi Yakuwa. I like cute, girly things and general gyaru fashion. I have been interested in Japanese fashion since I was 16.


How did you discover your style?
I have always loved Asian Culture. I checked out a book about 1.5 years ago called Japanese Schoolgirl inferno. I thought that the diverse styles of Japan were really kawaii and interesting! I always try to research the latest stuff in Japan.


When do you dress in your style?
I try to dress in gyaru clothes everyday. I wear gyaru make-up most likely 6 out of 7 days of the week, every week.


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I guess I would say that I do both. I really love a good trend, like leopard coats or new hairstyles. But I also try to add my own personality to gyaru!


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
My signature item right now is probably my leopard print skirt- it goes with a lot of things! (*^_^*)
The other thing is my naturally long eyelashes. People tell me I have really long eyelashes that look like fake ones. I don't wear false lashes very often, but I want to get some Dollywink eyelashes soon!


What do you think is important about fashion?
I think that the most important thing about fashion is to follow your heart. Wear things that make you feel beautiful. If it makes you happy, you will glow with beauty! Fashion is a fun way to express yourself everyday!







If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive