* Sponsor Review * GEO Lotus Green WFL-A13 circle lenses



Today I am reviewing the Lotus Green WFL-A13 lenses made by GEO. These lenses were provided to me by Shoppingholics.com for the purposes of review, all stated opinions are my own honest appraisals of these lenses.



I will be reviewing the second pair soon^^


Firstly I want to remind everyone how sweet and thorough Shoppingholics.com are! Their packaged are always super secure and adorable, with tiny boxes and thank you cards! Cute animal cases are always included for free with your lens purchase as well ^^



With ears to store your lenses, a bottle for solution and tools to grab the lens


I was also provided with this very cute mouse travel case (for lenses of course XD). I want to personally stress the importance of a travel case! Its great to always bring one with you when wearing lenses, so if they start hurting you can easily remove them and put them in the case. Otherwise you may have to toss them out.


GEO Lotus Green circle lenses



Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.7mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


These lenses have a very lovely design which is meant to imitate the look of a lotus flower (obvious from the name right? XD) What is really cool about the design are the empty spaces in the "petals" which allow your natural eye color to show through. It makes them blend so nicely!






I had no difficulty putting these lenses in and they were quite comfortable! Well I am actually clumsy so I dropped the right lens in the sink twice, and it irritated me slightly the whole day (I believe some bacteria or residue got on it) However I was able to wear the left lens all day without discomfort!

These lenses are not super fakey, but they enlarge well, the black outer circle is not too thick. Furthermore they have a beautiful deep appearance. I really enjoyed how the green looked over my light eye color, because it brightened it up without looking super green.






Quick Review:
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★☆
Color: ★★★★★




If you would like to purchase these lenses for yourself, here is the product page! As I mentioned earlier your purchase will include a cute animal case like in the top photo! Furthermore you can't get better customer service than Shoppingholics.com, I recommend them^^



Blog Archive