Annie Haak & The Pink Ribbon Foundation

Hi Guys!



For any of you out there who are jewellery lovers, I thought I would point you in the direction of Annie Haak Designs. Silver jewellery is my fave and after having a good old nosey around the Annie Haak Designs website there are now lots of items on my up and coming birthday wish list! (I say up and coming, its not until the 25th September *wink*).



I also heard recently that Annie Haak are collaborating with The Pink Ribbon Foundation and have designed a really cute Tali bracelet to help raise money for the charity.



The Tiny Tali Bracelet is going to be released for October which is breast cancer awareness month and will retail at £29. They beauty of this is that 50% of profits made from the bracelet will be donated to The Pink Ribbon Foundation. So if you are going to treat yourself feel good in the knowledge that your money is also going to a great cause!





Big Love

xoxox





Blog Archive