Fashion Hime Friday #62 - Naomi!

Oh my! I think I am actually posting this when it is Friday everywhere, that is so amazing to me haha! I hope everyone will have a good Friday just as I had today and that this new Fashion Hime edition will be well received. This week we get to meet the very sweet and cute Naomi, so please enjoy meeting her!


Name: Salla, but you can call me Naomi, it's my favorite nickname =)
Location: Finland
Fashion Style: Gyaru, mixed with all things I'm inspired.
Link: http://pinkkikarkki.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I think, the style what inspires me the most is gyaru-kei and so, it's my style! =D I dress the way I want, no one can come to me and say " you can't dress like that because it's not gal!".
I rather be myself than something what somebody wants me to be.
I've been interested about fashion since I've realized that I can dress the way I want.

How did you discover your style?
Well, how I could say it... My style is like my mood, rock, girlish or whatever comes to my mind!


When do you dress in your style?
I dress in my style all the time, but if you mean gyaru, I dress like that every time when I have something like circle-meeting or something like that.

Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I create my own rules!


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
My friends say that is leopard print, but I'm not sure about it anymore because.. I don't know, I don't wear it as much as before..
So, I think I don't have signature item anymore =(.

What do you think is important about fashion?
I think that fashion should be fun, not something what you have to do.




If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive