Fashion Hime Friday #61 - April!

Happy Friday (may it be quite late, or even Saturday morning now XD) Sorry for the lack of updates, recently my health is not 100% but hopefully soon it will be. I hope everyone is looking forward to a fun filled weekend that the FHF is just the beginning of haha. This week we are meeting the lovely April, please enjoy it!


Name: April
Location: Canada
Fashion Style: gyaru/mori/street casual
Link: http://2reachyou.blog128.fc2.com/


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I go for European fashion as well as Japanese fashion... Usually the designers in japan inspire me bcause the clothing is so unique. I've been interested only about three years ago, once I realized how much better one could look if they cared about what they wore LOL orz.


When do you dress in your style?
Every day, although not as much at school. I love dressing up when going out to chill with friends though~


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
I prefer creating my own because sometimes pieces of clothing totally catch your eye and you just get the urge to match it with something else no one has ever done before. :)


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
I don't think so, but people have said tights were my thing.


What do you think is important about fashion?
I think it's important to not be influenced by what's a trend around you. Rather, you should be open-minded to new ideas. :D And also go for what you like, even if it might not turn out so great.






If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive