Fashion Hime Friday #60 - Elzbthraisa!

Hello! It's Saturday morning for me, but still Friday night back home which means I can safely post the FHF right now hehe! I wanted to post it before I slept, but again, too sleepy. Friday can be fun but tiring too XD This week we get to meet the very lovely and fashion-minded Elzbthraisa!


Name: e l z b t h r a i s a - chan!
Location: currently, Singapore. Originally, Indonesian.
Fashion Style: japanese and london street style + decora
Link: http://whutderrfakqizvat.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
I've been heavily influenced by the japanese streets style, no tribes in particular (such as cosplay, ganguro, etc.) but just the current trends we all we mostly in 'fashionsnap' or rei shito's blog. I've been much in transgression from a tomboy to a more fashion conscious person since i was... hmmm... in 9th grade? But as young as 7 I remembered that I had this OCD thing that I must coordinate my best clothes altogether, having this special combos written down on paper which I've used or not (and ticked it off when I wore it already) that I deemed perfect when going to some event. However, having to learn and apply the Japanese aesthetics was when I moved to my current art college since we have no uniforms~


How did you discover your style?
theres always this fascination and such appreciation for the japanese street style: edgy, unconventional, quirky and one of a kind. i'm a lefty as well which is rare, so it explains on my domineering personality to be 'different from the rest and not following trends'. I grew to love them and adapt it into my style which is also much more comfortable rather than parisian chic, for example, as their way of dressing certainly takes much time and effort and needs more applause compared to 'effortless look', in that sense of way.

When do you dress in your style?
when i feel like it, i'll dress up to school, japanese or korean related press events I attend, meeting with friends in a nice weather, and when traveling on holiday!

Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
When the whole assemble of my dress is aesthetically pleasing, that's the only thing i need to know.


What do you think is important about fashion?
Fashion itself means to always change, a chameleon. I guess I can put myself that way since most of the popular fashion tribes today are all nice! I could be effortless 'Parisian' chic in one day and a decora girl lost from Harajuku the next. But the most important thing is to have fun with it. Its a self-expression with no side effects. Plus, fashion hierarchy is slowly breaking down by all these bloggers, so this industry should be an even more attainable and enjoyable playground for all. :)







If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive