Yours Clothing Playing Dress up!

Hi Lovelies!



Hope you are all having fabulous weekends! In usual Naomi Sunday style I am nursing a hangover, but instead of being totally hopeless I had a bit of a playing dress up sesh in some awesome pieces that the lovely guys at Yours Clothing sent me to review! I chose 2 gorgeous maxi dresses, how could I not, Yours never fail to produce a fabulous maxi so it was the good and proper thing to do in this instance! I also asked to try a pair of palazzo's as I am still on the hunt for my perfect pair, and last but not least a cross over style Kate Middleton style dress!



The
floral palazzo's I chose are fab, comfy, cool and so on trend! They're a bit long on me though unfortunately (im 5,4), I am actually wearing 4 inch wedge heels in these pics and they are still hiding my feet, but I love them all the same! It was nice to find a pair that actually had a lovely comfy elasticated waistband too, I've tried a couple of pairs recently from Simply Be and have been majorly disappointed at the zip and button closure as I felt it ruined the fit and the flowyness of them, so they were sent back, but these from Yours are superb!





The leopard maxi, oh my, I am a sucker for a leopard print, as I have mentioned once or twice before, if Bette Lynch had a short, fat, brunette, non-smoking sister, it'd be moi! For real! This dress, I love so hard, but it really is a bit long on myself, and even with my humongous boobies there was still extra room to get another small pair in with me! HAHA!



The tribal maxi I just adore, it's so me! I love love love! Lots of the old cleavage on show in this little number though!





And finally, the blue cross over dress....WINNING! I haven't taken any pics of this, because I am going to save it for when I don't have massive hangover face as I look a right old mess. As soon as I have dressed this bad boy up and the sambuca has finally left my veins, I will get pics, but seriously ladies, this dress is fab! Get on it, and please, Yours, make it in red!!!! So hot!

Also, currently loving the new model Yours is using at the moment, how adorable is she!



Anyway, going to find some munch and have a disco nap! Let me know what you think of the items and if you are looking to indulge in a bit of retail therapy head over to Yours! They are one of my particular fave places to shop just recently, they're stuff is affordable, in a good range of sizes and is very on trend!



Big Love Guys!

xoxox




Blog Archive