Big Beauty Collection @ One Stop Plus!


Morning Guys!

I had to post about this because my wish came true! I posted recently about a gorgeous dress I had from One Stop Plus, it was my first encounter with the brand whom have recently branched out into the UK and I wasn't disappointed. Needless to say, they have made me an even happier lady. I mentioned in that post how I really hoped that they were going to stock the gorgeous Stephanie Zwicky's latest Big Beauty Collection, 'Juicy', and well, I'm sure you can guess what I am going to say, THEY HAVE! Here is a round-up of my fave items....



I am truly, madly, deeply in lust with the orange dress and pink leggings combo, it is a total Naomi outfit and it's a real steal as far as I'm concerned, the Orange Sleeveless dress is selling at a bargain £22, and the leggings are retailing at £17! I'm gonna be all over that one!

When the first phase of the Big Beauty collection was released way back when, I personally found it a nightmare to get hold of, it seemed absolutely no where to be seen on the UK's La Redoute website (whom actually still don't seem to be stocking the recent collection). So I missed out on that round (although now on the Uk La Redoute website there are certain items from the first collection in their sale). So to now see it being sold through One Stop Plus is very very good news!

Also One Stop Plus are stocking items from Carmakoma. Unfortunately Carmakoma's sizing doesn't accommodate for my rather large behind but I know lots of you love their items and for them to be available on a UK market is great news as far as I'm concerned, it's always fab to see the Plus Size market expanding (no pun intended) and becoming more widely available!

So go check it all out, I have to say One Stop are fast becoming my favourite retailer at the moment!

Oh and P.S, I have one of their items to review, the gorgeous sequin tunic from their runway collection is in my possession and I cannot wait to show it off on the town over the weekend! So look out!

Have a great weekend!
Big Love!
xoxoxox

Blog Archive