Fashion Hime Friday #56 - Hanie!

Good evening or good morning (for those in my home timezone XD), it's time to celebrate Friday again properly. I had been doing better for a bit but then I totally missed last week TT But now I'm settled in Tokyo again so it's going to be back to schedule. This week we get to meet the adorable Hanie, please enjoy her interview!!


Name: Hanie (Neko)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fashion Style: Gyaru
Link: http://myau-club.blogspot.com


What is your style, and how long have you been interested in fashion?
My style is mostly realted to cute, but sometimes I like the cool type too. I'm interested in fashion since 2008! However, I used to love dress up when I was young!


How did you discover your style?
Anime > Cosplay > Gyaru


When do you dress in your style?
Whenever I have the chance to!


Do you like to follow fashion rules, or create your own?
Both!


Do you have one item (clothing, accessory, cosmetic) that is your signature?
Hmm... Not really...


What do you think is important about fashion?
Always following the trend while enjoying it!





If you would like to be featured as a Fashion Hime on an upcoming  Friday, please click on the button below to be taken to the sign up  page!

Blog Archive