OOTD Style369 Stripey Skater dress

Hi Guys!

How the devil are you all?! I can say that I am well and truly in recovery mode from my EPIC weekend of Butlins 80's crazy-ness! I arrived home at around 11.30pm last night after 5 days of awesome retro fun for my beloved Miranda-Face's 30th Birthday! I promise I will post all the pics from that very shortly, they are absolute gems! By the way, my 'Charbie' outfit was all good fun! Can't wait to show you!

So anyway, last week I made a very naughty purchase after seeing Style369 post about one of their new in items. The Stripe Skater Dress caught my eye immediately and I knew I had to own it. I was hoping so hard that the sun would be shining on my weekend away at Butlins Bognor Regis for me to play dress up in it and create a little nautical inspired outfit of the day! I teamed it up with a pair of black leggings, a red cardigan and some pointy red flats, what do you think?!

Stripe Skater Dress - £23 Style369
Red Cardigan - Primark (Last year)

Pointy Red Flats - Peacocks (A few years ago)

Enamel Heart Necklace - Primark


Please, enjoy the pictures of me dancing around like an absolute loon, I had been sat in the pub all day, in glorious sunshine, consuming copious amounts of vodka to ease the night before's hangover and to get me well and truly oiled for the impending night of being Charbie! Anyway, the tunic is a lovely jersey fabric which is cut very generously! I know Evans also now have this on sale and a few ladies are a bit peeved that it is another item that they are stocking which is only sized up to a UK28, but seriously girls do not let that worry you, I wear clothes from sizes 26-30 (I am never the same size in any 2 places!) and was worried that when I ordered this in a 26-28 that it would be clingy. I was so surprised when it arrived at how generously it was cut and the fact that I still had room! It would easily fit anybody of a size 30, so give it a go! From the looks of it this is selling really well, so I wouldn't hesitate on picking this one up ladies, it'll be an item that lives in your wardrobe forever as the nautical trend never goes out of fashion!

Anyway, Im OFF to go back to recovery for the rest of the night but Ill be back v.soon with the pics from the rest of my weekend!!!

BIG LOVE!
XOXOX

Blog Archive