Leaving soon so...Coordinate post! April pt 1

As you may gather from the title, I am leaving to Tokyo again soon so I am not really in the mindset to write a nice post. I am feeling alot of emotions right now, so I want to try and keep a peaceful mind. I don't want to think about the things and people I will miss these next 2.5 months.

Thank you to everyone who has wished me a safe trip so far, that's really sweet. This trip is my 8th trip, but I feel more uneasy than the past few trips.




Cardigan: Forever21
Top: GLAD NEWS
Shoes: Steve Madden


Here's a casual outfit for you! It would be good for going to the super market or thrift store in my case. I guess I just wore it to school or something. I like the royal blue x white x black always!




Cardigan: H&M
Necklace: tutuHA
Boots: Steve Madden


I am wearing shorts here haha! I guess it would be fun to wear it like a onepiece, but I'm too tall for that ever haha. I like this with the straight hair, but maybe that's too plain for others, what hair style do you think would match this look?




Cardigan: GLAD NEWS
Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden


Ok I am showing this one in good faith, because I feel its pushing the sweet style a bit, but hopefully not too much. Too bad I wore that headband...oh well can't go back in time XD

Today I went and saw Super 8 (liked it) with my ex-bf and walked in the nice weather, it was a good way to enjoy my last day in MN for awhile. Next time we talk it will be from Tokyo^^

Blog Archive