OOTD Yours Clothing Bargains


Hey Guys!

I hope you have all had lovely weekends?!

I have had a good one, catching up with friends for drinks (yeh I know, as usual) on Friday night, attempted to do some shopping on Saturday afternoon for my fancy dress outfit for my impending weekend away in Butlins, but had to give up, shopping with a hangover is no fun and should never be attempted! And then a chilled Sunday just rambling away on here and doing some online shopping for fancy dress items.

I have so far bought a blonde wig, 3 metres of tulle fabric and 3 metres of elastic. I am attempting to make my own 'no sew' tutu for my Barbie (aka Charbie) fancy dress outfit after not being able to find one anywhere on eBay in my size. My only issue now is I fear that I haven't ordered enough fabric so it may end up a last minute dash into town on Thursday afternoon to fill it in! Wish me luck! I will keep you up to date with how it goes!

Anyway, I mentioned on my Twitter recently how I purchased a bargain Yours Clothing outfit. I had a gorgeous sequin shrug for £2.40 out of their sale and a lovely satin, jewelled baby doll top for £9 from their offers! I haven't really spent much money on clothes recently as I've been a bit poor, but £11.40 for two great items was a steal! I wore them on Friday night for drinks with the girls with a pair of grey leggings and my Evans shoe boots which I picked up in London when I was there for Plus London....


Sequin Shrug - Yours Clothing
Satin Babydoll top - Yours Clothing
Leggings - New Look Inspire (a few years old)
Shoe Boots - Evans (Last season)

I really loved this outfit. The top is really drapey and pretty and was really comfortable as the underbust cut is elasticated so it gives you the freedom to move! Great little outfit!

What have you all been wearing this weekend?

BIG LOVE!
XOXOX

Blog Archive